Thanks so much for reminding me to laugh at myself, to laugh with others, and that I’m old enough that old school means my time! But I do actually have some real advice for you:
- Treasure your parents-someday they’ll be gone
- Be good to your body-time WILL catch up to you
- Work hard but play hard too-rugby is not a waste of time
- Remember that your professors are people too-parents, music lovers, athletes…use their passions in your work for better appeal
- Enjoy college-the real world is wonderful but a whole different ball game
Good luck with your film project!